CDL-A TANKER TRUCK DRIVER JOBS
As a leading Southeast carrier, Florida Rock & Tank Lines offers careers that are essential to your community and neighbors! As a CDL-A local truck driver, you’ll load petroleum products from bulk petroleum terminals, using technology-based loading systems. These high-demand, essential loads are delivered to retail convenience stores and commercial/industrial customers within 75 miles of the loading origin. Products consist of gasoline, diesel, aviation jet fuel, and ethanol. Drivers deliver 3-4 loads per shift and are HOME DAILY! When you drive our local routes delivering petroleum products, you keep everyone moving.
CDL-A PETROLEUM DRIVER 1st YEAR ADVANTAGES AT FRTL:
- NEW TRANSITION PAY
- SIX MONTH DRIVER SENIORITY PAY
- RETENTION BONUS
- ALWAYS SUPPORTED! MENTORING PROVIDED FOR NEW DRIVERS THRU 1st YEAR!
ASK A RECRUITER FOR MORE DETAILS!
CDL-A Tanker Truck Drivers Enjoy:
- $77,000 avg. annual pay (depending on location)
- Essential, stable freight
- Daily home time
- Your product hauling experience counts – ask about our seniority pay benefits!
- FULL benefits (health, dental, vision, life, STD, AD&D, business travel & more)
- Local customers
- Weekend pay incentive & night differential
- 401(k) with 50% company match
- Paid time off & holidays
- Ask about our NEW PTO buyback program
- Seniority pay raise and NEW productivity bonus
- Quarterly & annual safety bonuses equaling 6% of driver pay
- Annual safety awards for drivers and spouses
- Hazmat security fee reimbursement (Hazmat not required if obtained during training)
- Paid petroleum tanker training, for experienced CDL-A truck drivers!
- You must have a minimum of 1 years of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the last 3 years
- CDL Student Graduates/Apprentices with no experience accepted from approved truck driving school programs for non-hazmat Dry Bulk positions
- You must have a Class A CDL with the ability to obtain Tanker (N) and Hazmat (H) or a combination (X) endorsement
- You must have no more than 2 moving violations or 2 at-fault accidents within the last 3 years. No more than a combination of 1 moving violation and 1 at-fault accident within the last 3 years.
- You cannot have any suspensions of your license for more than 30 days within the last 3 years
- You must be proficient enough in English to understand highway traffic signs and signals, respond to official inquiries, make entries on reports and records, and converse with the public.
- No DUI, OWI, or DWI within the past 10 years
- You must never have tested positive for drugs or alcohol while working for a previous employer or lease carrier
- You must have no record of refusal to take a drug or alcohol test