New opportunities open for CDL-A company truck drivers hauling essential tanker/dry bulk freight in the Southeast!
- 15% Pay Raise for ALL Petroleum Drivers effective April 30th!
- New Pay Increase for Dry Bulk Drivers - Earn $1,000 weekly minimum for dry bulk drivers (No hazmat required)
- New Pay Increase for Chemical Drivers – Call a recruiter for details
Florida Rock & Tank Lines is growing by hauling essential, high-demand freight that offers unmatched stability and daily home time! That’s how you TRADE UP to a better career. Join us and haul petroleum, chemical and dry bulk freight, make a stable living, and enjoy loads of advantages such as:
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Avg. annual salary $63,000 - $82,000 depending on location
- Avg. hourly pay $25 - $31 depending on location
- Daily home time
- Your product hauling experience counts – ask about our seniority pay benefits!
- Paid tanker/dry bulk training, for experienced CDL-A truck drivers!
- FULL benefits (health, dental, vision, life, STD, AD&D, business travel & more)
- Local customers
- Weekend pay incentive & night differential
- 401(k) with 50% company match
- Paid time off & holidays
- Ask about our NEW PTO buyback program
- Seniority pay raise and NEW productivity bonus
- Quarterly & annual safety bonuses equaling 6% of line haul pay
- In 2020, Florida Rock & Tank Lines paid out over $1,000,000 in safety bonuses to our drivers!
- Annual safety awards for drivers and spouses
- Hazmat security fee reimbursement
- Always supported! Mentoring provided for new drivers thru 1st yr.
Paid tanker/dry bulk training, for experienced CDL-A truck drivers!
Florida Rock & Tank Lines values getting you home to spend time with your family, and we’re seeking motivated drivers to make the move to more home time! Want to have more stability hauling essential freight? Contact us to learn more about tanker truck driving opportunities or apply now!