CDL-A DRY BULK TRUCK DRIVER JOBS
As a leading Southeast carrier, Florida Rock & Tank Lines offers careers that are essential to your state, community, and neighbors! Trade up to Florida Rock and Tank Lines for CDL-A local truck driver jobs delivering dry bulk Portland cement (a key ingredient for ready-mix concrete) from manufacturers to concrete plants within a 150-mile radius. The concrete is used in residential, commercial, and infrastructure construction. You will also transport other dry bulk pneumatic products such as lime, animal feeds, and sand blasting materials. When you drive our local routes delivering dry bulk products, you keep everyone moving.
CDL-A DRY BULK DRIVER 1st YEAR ADVANTAGES AT FRTL:
- NEW TRANSITION PAY
- SIX MONTH DRIVER SENIORITY PAY
- RETENTION BONUS
- ALWAYS SUPPORTED! MENTORING PROVIDED FOR NEW DRIVERS THRU 1st YEAR!
ASK A RECRUITER FOR MORE DETAILS!
CDL-A Dry Bulk Truck Drivers Enjoy:
- $71,000 avg. annual pay (depending on location)
- Daily home time
- Your product hauling experience counts – ask about our seniority pay benefits!
- FULL benefits (health, dental, vision, life, STD, AD&D, business travel & more)
- Local customers
- Weekend pay incentive & night differential
- 401(k) with 50% company match
- Paid time off & holidays
- Ask about our NEW PTO buyback program
- Seniority pay raise and NEW productivity bonus
- Annual safety awards for drivers and spouses
- Quarterly & annual safety bonuses equaling 6% of line haul pay
- Paid dry bulk training, for experienced CDL-A truck drivers!
- Must have Class A CDL
- Minimum 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 3 years.