CDL-A CHEMICAL TRUCK DRIVER JOBS
As a leading Southeast carrier, Florida Rock & Tank Lines offers careers that are essential to your state, community, and neighbors! Trade up to Florida Rock and Tank Lines for CDL-A local truck driver routes delivering chemical products including industrial acids such as sulfuric, caustic, and nitric acids to commercial and industrial customers. When you drive our local routes delivering chemical products, you keep everyone moving.
CDL-A CHEMICAL DRIVER 1st YEAR ADVANTAGES AT FRTL:
- NEW TRANSITION PAY
- SIX MONTH DRIVER SENIORITY PAY
- RETENTION BONUS
- ALWAYS SUPPORTED! MENTORING PROVIDED FOR NEW DRIVERS THRU 1st YEAR!
ASK A RECRUITER FOR MORE DETAILS!
CDL-A Chemical Truck Drivers Enjoy:
- Pay raise in 2023! $75,000 avg. annual pay (depending on location)
- Consistent home time – daily for local drivers
- Your product hauling experience counts – ask about our seniority pay benefits!
- FULL benefits (health, dental, vision, life, STD, AD&D, business travel & more)
- Local customers
- Weekend & night incentive pay
- 401(k) with 50% company match
- Paid time off & holidays
- Ask about our NEW PTO buyback program
- Seniority pay raise and NEW productivity bonus
- Quarterly & annual safety bonuses equaling 6% of driver pay
- Annual safety awards for drivers and spouses
- Hazmat security fee reimbursement (not required if obtained during training)
- Paid tanker/chemical training, for experienced CDL-A truck drivers!
- You must have a minimum of 1 years of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the last 3 years
- CDL Student Graduates/Apprentices with no experience accepted from approved truck driving school programs for non-hazmat Dry Bulk positions
- You must have a Class A CDL with the ability to obtain Tanker (N) and Hazmat (H) or a combination (X) endorsement
- You must have no more than 2 moving violations or 2 at-fault accidents within the last 3 years. No more than a combination of 1 moving violation and 1 at-fault accident within the last 3 years.
- You cannot have any suspensions of your license for more than 30 days within the last 3 years
- You must be proficient enough in English to understand highway traffic signs and signals, respond to official inquiries, make entries on reports and records, and converse with the public.
- No DUI, OWI, or DWI within the past 10 years
- You must never have tested positive for drugs or alcohol while working for a previous employer or lease carrier
- You must have no record of refusal to take a drug or alcohol test