Trade UP to consistent home time and pay with CDL-A chemical truck driver jobs!
Florida Rock & Tank Lines, a leading Southeast carrier is growing rapidly, offering you opportunities to trade UP to a better driving career!
Drive local or regional routes, delivering chemical products to commercial and industrial customers. The transported products are typically industrial acids, such as sulfuric, caustic, and nitric acid. These loads range from local to regional, with a small number of loads exceeding the 500-mile range. Regionally drivers are out for two days with consistent home time.
We have CDL-A Local Truck Driver positions available!
CDL-A Company Truck Driver Benefits:
- Guaranteed pay
- Consistent home time – daily for local drivers
- FULL benefits (health, dental, vision, life, STD, AD&D, business travel & more)
- Local customers
- Weekend & night incentive payl
- 401(k) with 50% company match
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Seniority pay raise
- Quarterly & annual safety bonuses equaling 6% of line haul pay
- Annual safety awards
- HazMat security fee reimbursement
- Hazmat not required if obtained during training
Are you ready to trade UP to a better driving career? Get started as a CDL-A truck driver with Florida Rock & Tank Lines today!