CDL-A Truck Drivers – Earn More with Guaranteed Pay Scales!
We believe “An Excellent Work Ethic Deserves Excellent Pay!”
Jacksonville drivers, when you join Florida Rock & Tank as our newest CDL-A professional, you can take advantage of exclusive guaranteed pay scales, earning up to $1,450 in weekly pay!
Florida Rock & Tank, a Southeastern leader in petroleum, chemical, and dry bulk freight, is looking to expand the Jacksonville market – if you’re a CDL-A professional who’s interested in guaranteed pay, daily home time, and high-demand freight, it’s your time to TRADE UP to Florida Rock & Tank.
NEW! Interested in driving chemical or dry bulk? Ask a recruiter about our $1,000 sign-on bonus in Jacksonville!
Guaranteed Petroleum Driver Pay:
TIER 1 – 55+ hours worked: $1,000 guaranteed weekly minimum (if work is not available, then to earn this level of guarantee driver must be available to work 5 full shifts and a minimum of 55 hours)
TIER 2 – 60+ hours worked with a weekend shift included: $1,300 guaranteed weekly minimum
TIER 3 – 65+ hours worked with a weekend shift included: $1,450 guaranteed weekly minimum
We have CDL-A Company Truck Driver positions open now! Start today!
CDL-A Petroleum Truck Driver Benefits:
- Guaranteed pay
- Daily home time
- FULL benefits (health, dental, vision, life, STD, AD&D, business travel & more)
- Local customers
- Weekend & night incentive pay
- 401(k) with 50% company match
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Seniority pay raise
- Quarterly & annual safety bonuses equaling 6% of line haul pay
- Annual safety awards
- HazMat security fee reimbursement
- Hazmat not required if obtained during training
- You must be at least 23 years of age
- You must have a Class A CDL with the ability to obtain Tanker (N) and Hazmat (H) or a combination (X) endorsement
- You must have a minimum of 1 years of verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- You must have no more than 2 moving violations or 2 at-fault accidents within the past 3 years. No more than a combination of 1 moving violation and 1 at-fault accident within the past 3 years.
- You cannot have any suspensions of your license for more than 30 days within the last 3 years
- You must be proficient enough in English to understand highway traffic signs and signals, respond to official inquiries, make entries on reports and records, and converse with the public.
- No DUI, OWI, or DWI within the past 10 years
- You must never have tested positive for drugs or alcohol while working for a previous employer or lease carrier
- You must have no record of refusal to take a drug or alcohol test
Are you ready to TRADE UP to guaranteed pay? Apply for CDL-A Truck Driver Job opportunities with FR&T today!