When you join Florida Rock & Tank Lines as our newest CDL-A professional you can take advantage of earning competitive annual pay!
Florida Rock & Tank Lines, a Southeastern leader in dry bulk freight, is looking to expand in your area – if you’re a CDL-A professional who’s interested in daily home time and high-demand freight, it’s your time to TRADE UP to Florida Rock & Tank Lines.
CDL-A Truck Driver 1st Year Advantages:
- Transition Pay Program
- Six Month Driver Seniority Pay
- Retention Bonus
- Always Supported! Mentoring provided for new drivers thru 1st year!
CDL-A Company Truck Driver Advantages:
- Average $62,000 / year for dry bulk drivers
- Daily home time
- We value your product hauling experience – ask about our seniority pay benefits!
- FULL benefits (health, dental, vision, life, STD, AD&D, business travel & more)
- Local customers
- 401(k) with 50% company match
- Paid time off & holidays
- Ask about our PTO buyback program
- Quarterly & annual safety bonuses equaling 6% of driver pay
- In 2021, Florida Rock & Tank Lines paid out over $1,000,000 in safety bonuses to our drivers!
- Annual safety awards for drivers and spouses
- You must have a minimum of 1 years of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the last 3 years
- CDL Student Graduates/Apprentices with no experience accepted from approved truck driving school programs for non-hazmat Dry Bulk positions
- You must have a Class A CDL with the ability to obtain Tanker (N) and Hazmat (H) or a combination (X) endorsement
- You must have no more than 2 moving violations or 2 at-fault accidents within the last 3 years. No more than a combination of 1 moving violation and 1 at-fault accident within the last 3 years.
- You cannot have any suspensions of your license for more than 30 days within the last 3 years
- You must be proficient enough in English to understand highway traffic signs and signals, respond to official inquiries, make entries on reports and records, and converse with the public.
- No DUI, OWI, or DWI within the past 10 years
- You must never have tested positive for drugs or alcohol while working for a previous employer or lease carrier
- You must have no record of refusal to take a drug or alcohol test
Are you ready to TRADE UP? Apply for CDL-A Truck Driver Job opportunity with FRTL today!
LeadFlex Job ID: 17204
Post Date: 05/15/2023