Florida Rock & Tank Lines offers CDL-A local truck driver jobs, so you can trade UP to daily home time and more!
Florida Rock & Tank Lines, a leading Southeast carrier is growing rapidly, offering you opportunities to trade UP to a better driving career!
Primarily haul Portland cement, a key ingredient for ready-mix concrete. CDL-A dry bulk truck drivers load the cement from manufacturers and deliver to concrete plants within a 150-mile radius. The concrete is used in residential, commercial, and infrastructure construction. You will also be responsible for the transport of other dry bulk pneumatic products, such as lime, animal feeds, and sand blasting materials. These positions are typically local jobs with a small percentage of regional runs out to 750 miles.
We have CDL-A Local Truck Driver positions available!
CDL-A Company Truck Driver Benefits:
- Guaranteed pay
- Consistent home time – daily for local drivers
- FULL benefits (health, dental, vision, life, STD, AD&D, business travel & more)
- Local customers
- Weekend & night incentive pay
- 401(k) with 50% company match
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Seniority pay raise
- Quarterly & annual safety bonuses equaling 6% of line haul pay
- Annual safety awards
- Hazmat not required for most dry bulk commodities
Are you ready to trade UP to a better driving career? Get started as a CDL-A truck driver with Florida Rock & Tank Lines today!